123.hp.com/envy5534 – HP 5534 AiO Printer Setup
HP ENVY 5534 PRINTER SETUP
HP ENVY 5534 printer is a multifunction printer which thrills you with its performance and multitasking ability. This printer has also Energy Star ratings saving you power. Print, scan, and copy options include adjusting the contrast; brightness and rotation in the preview which can be easily controlled using the control panel in the printer’s 2.65 inch CGD display; thanks to the 500 MHz printer processor coupled with 128 MB DDR3 RAM. Hence this is an excellent printer in this price range supporting wide variety of media inputs like photo paper, glossy photo paper, matte plain paper designed to meet all your needs for 123.hp.com/envy5534 setup.
HP Envy 5534 Windows Install
HP Printer Install Wizard tool helps you to automatically locate latest and best printer driver. You can directly download it from www.123.hp.com/envy5534.
Please follow the below steps:
- Download the HP Printer Install Wizard 123.hp.com/envy5534
- Run the Install Wizard after turning on the printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the HP Envy 5540 printer and the computer.
- When the computer is connected to the internet, the Wizard automatically displays the best suited driver available for your HP Envy 5534 printer.
- Click on the suitable driver.
HP Envy 5534 Mac Setup
The HP Printer driver is built into Apple’s software update feature on your Mac computer. You probably need not have to download anything to print from a HP printer. www.123.hp.com/eprint/envy5534. Nevertheless, this is how you go about it.
- Connect the HP Envy 5534 printer to your Mac computer or a network where your Mac computer is also connected.
- Run the software update from Apple. From Software updates menu click install or update all for any updates.
- Add your printer to the printer’s list using System Preferences in the Apple menu.
HP Envy 5534 SmartPhones Install
Through HP’s ePrint enabled printer, you can start the print job from anywhere, and when you reach your home or office, you will find your printed document ready. All you need to do is download HP ePrint app and install it on your smartphone or tablet.
HP Envy 5534 ePrint suite includes the following:
- ePrint, which send a print job from your mobile device to the HP Envy 5534 ePrint printer’s email address for printing
- HP Envy 5534 Public Print Locations where you can submit a print job to an HP printer located in a public areas, such as a FedEx office or airport
- Support for both Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
- Once you take out the HP Envy 5534 printer from the box for setup and install, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- If you lift the scanner lid you’ll see few more packaging materials surrounding it. Remove them as well.
- Now close the scanner back to its place.
- Open the HP Envy 5534 printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
123.hp.com/envy5534 – Unboxing HP Envy 5534 Printer Setup
Before you can unbox the entire printer package to setup, it’s always safer to check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
HP ENVY 5534 PRINTER SETUP
Installing HP Printer Software for HP ENVY 5534 Printer:
- Download the driver software from 123.hp.com/envy5534.
- Turn ON the HP ENVY 5534 PRINTER Printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to HP Envy 5534 Driver and click→Check now. This will identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software automatically (or) you can Click→Go to download the driver
- If prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or Click→Basic Drivers for other driver options.
HP Envy 5534 ePrint
HP ePrint is a service provided by HP, that enables you to print from your HP Envy 5534 printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP printer should be ePrint enabled for 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer.
HP Envy 5534 Wifi Print or Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly to the HP printer from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can print without connecting to the internet or to a local network.
HP Envy 5534 Airprint
AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly your Airprint enabled HP printer to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
HP ENVY 5534 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
After connecting your printer to the wireless network, follow the steps below to start the HP Envy 5534 printer driver installation. Have your USB cable handy and connect it when prompted during the installation.
HP Envy 5534 Setup and driver installation:
- The software download and installation guidelines for HP Envy 5534 Printer Driver is available at 123.hp.com/setup 5534
- Enter your printer Model on the search tab displayed and click Begin
- Click Download.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded and start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process.
- Now return to 123.hp.com on your browser to complete your printer registration and ,em>activation,/em>.
HP ENVY 5534 PRINTER AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
With this mode of wireless connection, we don’t have to use network SSID or password. It connects automatically.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS.
- Computer with dynamic IP address.
- 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
HP Envy 5534 Install printer software:
- Download the software HP website.123.hp.com/envy5534
- The software you download must be compatible to both the printer and the computer OS you’re using.
- Next you have to select the network type.
- Click Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer.
- Begin installing.
HP Envy 5534 Printer setup:
- Select ’auto wireless connect’ and rest of it will be taken care by itself.
- During establishing the connection, your 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer will not be connected to the internet.
We are an independent service provider for all brands of printers and disclaim any association with the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer manufacturers. All brand names, logos, and media files used in this website are solely for representative purpose. Read our terms and conditions to know more about our service policy.